Reserved seating is available for all theater events. Our online ticketing system allows you to view the seating chart, select your seat, print your tickets and complete the transaction through our secure website. There is no extra charge for this service.
- Purchase tickets online
- Purchase tickets at the Lakeville Area Arts Center or by phone at 952-985-4640 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Purchase tickets at the door one hour before show time
Our theater is a flexible, versatile space for which specific seating will vary with each theater event. Seating begins 30 minutes before curtain. Specific seating charts for each event are available online. Handicap seating is available on the main floor and in the balcony. There is an elevator at the front entrance that serves all levels of the building.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of Arts Center staff.
- If you cannot use your tickets, it may be possible to donate them to the Arts Center. Tickets may be donated up to show time at the office, or box office. For additional information, contact us at 952-985-4640.