April 8, 2020
Lakeville Liquors update for our valued customers:
We will be shifting our store operations starting Wednesday, April 8, to accommodate staffing levels and locations. Starting today, we will be temporarily closing our Kenrick location on Country Road 46 and Kenrick Avenue. Tomorrow, Thursday, April 8, we will open our newly remodeled Heritage location, at County Road 50 and Iberia Avenue. Our Galaxie location, County Road 46 and Galaxie Avenue, remains open as well.
During these limited operations, the health and safety of our employees and community is a priority. We continue to ask that you follow CDC protocol upon entering the stores. We will continue to limit the number of customers allowed in the stores at one time and we are only accepting credit or debit cards as payment. To protect you, our lanes continue to be self-service checkout, with no assistance to bag or carryout product.
Our hours continue to be Monday to Saturday, Noon to 8 p.m. at these two locations. Over the next couple of weeks, we will continue to assess our operations at all our locations. Thank you for your continued support and please check our website or our social media pages for any updates regarding the current status.
The two locations will have new hours, Noon to 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday. We will be closed on Sundays in the short-term. If you shop with us, you will notice the following policies and standards:
- As advised by the CDC, if you are feeling ill or sick, please stay at home.
- We are no longer accepting cash, debit or credit cards only.
- No more than 15 people are allowed in the stores at one time and we ask that you practice social distancing inside the store.
- There are no customer service associates available on the sales floor. If a product is not on the shelf, you can assume it is out of stock.
- To protect you, our lanes have been turned into self-serve checkout. Like local grocery stores, we will be behind a plexiglass barrier to guide and assist you through the process.
- There will be no assistance to bag or carry out product.
This is certainly not the type of customer service that we are known for, but we thank you for your understanding and patience, as we try to create a safe environment for you, as well as the store staff.
We appreciate you visiting and patronizing our stores. As this is a rapidly changing situation, please continue to monitor our social media and website for additional information.